The Washington Post reported that the president revealed “highly classified information” to the Russian foreign minister and ambassador which could jeopardize future ISIS intelligence gathering.
- Delaware pizzeria makes delivery to stalled Amtrak train
- WWE’s Braun Strowman injured, will miss up to six months
- Deaths of man and woman in Fermanagh are investigated
- North Korea Missile Test Appears to Tiptoe Over a U.S. Tripwire
- Report: Trump Gave Classified Information To Russians During White House Visit